The 4K and Blu-ray are loaded with incredible bonus content including five chapters that chart the making of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. Join the cast and crew on an epic, globe-trotting adventure that showcases new characters, stunts, music, locations, production design and visual effects whilst also bidding a fond farewell to one of cinema’s greatest heroes.
Fans of Academy Award-winner John Williams will be delighted to learn that there is a new, exclusive “score-only” version of the movie allowing viewers to listen to the composer’s iconic music on an isolated track as they watch the film.
Additionally, collectors can find a limited-edition Steelbook design only at Best Buy.
Walmart will also offer an exclusive 4K Ultra HD edition with custom artwork and a limited-edition enamel pin.
Harrison Ford returns to the role of the legendary hero archaeologist for this highly anticipated final installment of the iconic franchise—a big, globe-trotting, rip-roaring cinematic adventure. Starring alongside Ford are Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag), Antonio Banderas (Puss in Boots: The Last Wish), John Rhys-Davies (Raiders of the Lost Ark), Shaunette Renée Wilson (Black Panther), Thomas Kretschmann (Das Boot), Toby Jones (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), Boyd Holbrook (Logan), Olivier Richters (Black Widow), Mads Mikkelsen (Doctor Strange) and newcomer Ethann Isidore. Directed by James Mangold (Logan, Walk the Line) and written by Jez Butterworth & John-Henry Butterworth and David Koepp and James Mangold, based on characters created by George Lucas and Philip Kaufman, the film is produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel, with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas serving as executive producers. John Williams, who has scored each Indy adventure since the original Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981, has returned once again to compose the score.
- The Making of Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny
- Chapter 1: Prologue – Harrison Ford leaps back into action as Indiana Jones! Journey to 1944 as this featurette reveals the filmmakers, characters, stunts, locations, and incredible visual effects that make up the thrilling opening of Dial of Destiny!
- Chapter 2: New York – Blast off to adventure as James Mangold showcases the re-creation of 1969 Manhattan for the Moon Parade chase. This featurette spotlights Helena (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) as John Williams conducts his beautiful new theme for this compelling character.
- Chapter 3: Morocco – The man in the hat is back! Explore Morocco as this featurette breaks down the white-knuckle stunts of the medina tuk-tuk chase and hotel brawl. Meet Teddy (Ethann Isidore), Indy’s precocious new ally in the hunt for the dial!
- Chapter 4: Sicily – Meet Renaldo (Antonio Banderas) as he guides our heroes on a perilous underwater treasure hunt! Catch up with Harrison Ford and Phoebe Waller-Bridge on location in Sicily and explore the caverns, traps, and bugs surrounding Archimedes’ tomb!
- Chapter 5: Finale – This featurette breaks down the thrilling climax to the Indiana Jones series. Cast and filmmakers James Mangold, Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, John Williams, Steven Spielberg, and Harrison Ford bid farewell to one of the greatest heroes of all time.
- Score Only Version of the Movie – Listen to John Williams’ iconic music on an isolated track as you watch the film.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
CAST & CREW
- Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge as Helena Shaw
- Antonio Banderas as Renaldo
- John Rhys-Davies as Sallah
- Shaunette Renée Wilson as Mason
- Thomas Kretschmann as Colonel Weber
- Toby Jones as Basil Shaw
- Boyd Holbrook as Klaber
- Olivier Richters as Hauke
- Ethann Isidore as Teddy Kumar
- Mads Mikkelsen as Dr. Jürgen Voller
- Directed by James Mangold
- Written by Jez Butterworth & John-Henry Butterworth and David Koepp and James Mangold
- Produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, Simon Emanuel
- Executive Produced by Steven Spielberg, George Lucas
- Music by John Williams
Street Date Physical: December 5, 2023
Product SKUs Physical: 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD
Retail Exclusives: Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code), Walmart Exclusive w/Enamel Pin (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code)
Feature Run Time: Approx. 154 minutes
Rating: U.S. Rated PG-13
Aspect Ratio (Digital & Physical): 2.39:1
Disc Size: 4K UHD (100GB)*, Blu-ray (50GB), DVD (8.5GB)
U.S. Audio: 4K Ultra HD – English Dolby Atmos and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Blu-ray – English 7.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, DVD – English, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
U.S. Audio (for the score-only version of the movie): 4K Ultra HD – 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos, Blu-ray – 7.1 Dolby Digital, DVD – N/A
U.S. Subtitles: 4K Ultra HD – English SDH, Spanish, French, Blu-ray – English SDH, Spanish, French, DVD – English SDH, Spanish, French
So there you have it. *[10/11 UPDATE: The 66GB disc configuration note was apparently an error on the press release. This title WILL be a 100GB disc, per Disny sources. Expect HDR10 only however, which is a shame as all four of the previous films do include Dolby Vision. Disney really needs to change policy on this with their 4K UHD discs.]
We’ll leave you with a look at the new promo spot for the release…
And here’s a better look at the U.S. wide-release Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD cover art (Amazon links will be added as soon as they go live)…