Displaying items by tag: The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart BD
Sorry for the lack of a news update these past few days, folks, but the truth is there just hasn’t been a lot of announcement news to report on here. There are, however, lots of new Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD titles coming in for review, so that’s what we’ve been focusing on. On that note, we have for you today...
My thoughts on Jonathan Demme’s The Silence of the Lambs (1991), which is coming to 4K Ultra HD from Kino Lorber Studio Classics (on 10/19) with a fantastic remastered image and a remastered Blu-ray copy too.
My take on Justin Lin’s F9: The Fast Saga as newly-released on 4K Ultra HD from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
And my review of Frank Darabont’s The Shawshank Redemption (1994) on 4K Ultra HD from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, a disc that delivers one of the best catalog 4K remasters I’ve seen in a long time.
But that’s not all: We also have Tim’s take on Sandy Harbutt’s Stone (1974) on Blu-ray from Umbrella Entertainment.
And Tim’s review of Dario Argento’s The Cat O’Nine Tails (1971) on 4K Ultra HD from Arrow Video. [Read on here...]
- Tim Salmons
- My Two Cents
- The Digital Bits
- Bill Hunt
- 4K Ultra HD
- Stephen Bjork
- Dennis Seuling
- LA Story BD
- Melvin Van Peebles RIP
- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concert
- The Silence of the Lambs 4K review
- F9: The Fast Saga 4K review
- The Shawshank Redemption 4K review
- Stone BD review
- The Cat O’Nine Tails 4K review
- Irreversible BD review
- Casino 4K review
- The Fortune Cookie BD review
- Masquerade BD review
- The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart BD
- The Warner Archive Collection
- Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain DVD
- Tex Avery Screwball Classics: Volume 3 BD