Displaying items by tag: Jungle Cruise 4K
We’ve got three more Blu-ray reviews for you to enjoy today, including...
Stephen’s take on Alan Parker’s Bugsy Malone, as newly released by Paramount as part of their Paramount Presents line-up.
Dennis’ look at Gordon Hessler’s Scream, Pretty Peggy (1973), a Bette Davis title from Kino Lorber Studio Classics.
And Tim’s thoughts on Rob Galluzzo’s new documentary Analog Love: The Art of the Mixtape from Passion River Films.
As always, more new disc reviews are on the way for tomorrow, so be sure to check back then.
In announcement news today, Paramount has just set Warren Beatty’s Reds for release on Blu-ray on 11/30 in honor of the film’s 40th anniversary, newly-remastered from the original camera negative in 4K in a process supervised and approved by Beatty and cinematographer Vittorio Storaro. [Read on here...]
- My Two Cents
- The Digital Bits
- Bill Hunt
- 4K Ultra HD
- Stephen Bjork
- Tim Salmons
- Dennis Seuling
- Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment
- Paramount Presents
- Warren Beatty
- Reds: 40th Anniversary Edition BD
- Heaven Can Wait BD
- No Time to Die 4K
- Sylvester Stallone
- Bugsy Malone BD review
- Scream Pretty Peggy BD review
- Analog Love: The Art of the Mixtape BD review
- Jungle Cruise 4K
- The Many Saints of Newark 4K
- Mercury Records
- Eric Clapton: The Lady in the Balcony Lockdown Sessions 4K
- Quiver Films
- Woody Allen Collection BD
- Rocky IV: Rocky vs Drago The Ultimate Director’s Cut